вторник, 20 януари 2009 г.

Police in Bourgass (Bulgaria) bans the movie: The Story of Jesus for Children

It seems to me like just another proof that we're living in the last time. I am from Bulgaria, where the Orthodox Christianity is the official religion. It's written in the Bulgarian Constitution. However, I can clearly see in what Christian country, I live in by the simple fact, that in Bourgass, one of the top 5 biggest cities in the country, the police and the local authorities have banned the movie: The Story of Jesus for Children. The Protestant organisation Agape Bulgaria is spreading the licensed product. However, the police and the municipality have not permitted the broadcasting of the movie with the motives that it will cause "violation of the human rights". My view is the following: Bulgaria is not a Protestant country, it's not even Catholic (for good or worse). It's Orthodox and I don't mind. But I'm asking the following question: Why isn't there any church liberty? Why is everything so political? Why does no one care?
[...]
May God bless everyone! People from all around the world! The people in my country. The people in your country. May God bless you, wherever you are, whoever you are! God is near! May Jesus be glorified and may people be enlightened about the Truth.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар