понеделник, 26 януари 2009 г.

Extremum - Awake From The Dream

You can hear this beautiful song and a few more on http://www.myspace.com/extremumbg
Enjoy the music, worship and praise. God bless you!

AWAKE FROM THE DREAM

1. Awake from the dream,
I arise, I look at the world and see the light.
Enter the day, I am free.
There’s no pain, I finally breathe.

I reached for the sun and I found the One!

Ch. You are mine, that’s all I need.
You warm up my flesh and fill up my spirit!
I am Yours, that’s all I want and
everything else just fades into shadow.

2. Your hand it touched my face,
took all the pain and wiped my tears.
I hear a voice calling me.
Awake from the dream and now I live!

I reached for the sun and I found the One!

Br. Now I will gaze upon Your amazing love
drawn by Your mercy and faithfulness.
You have made me glad, called me by my name.
I am redeemed!

Music and lyrics: Denny
Arrangement: Extremum

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар