вторник, 3 февруари 2009 г.

Which religion are you considered to belong to? (inquiry) RESULTS

Which religion are you considered to belong to? (inquiry)

RESULTS:

7 out of 8 votes (87.5 %) have chosen the first answer, which is Christianity, of course, I believe Jesus Christ died for me on a wooden cross

I can only be happy with the huge percentage, my hope however remains that one day if asked the same question, the result will be 100 %, amen.

1 (12.5 %) has voted that he/she is an atheist. I can only be happy for him/her, 'cause this person has found the right place to be, I pray for him/her that God would give him/her knowledge and wisdom, and faith so this person becomes to live his/her life abundantly with God.

None (0 %) has voted for Islam, Buddhism, Judaism. I think the reason for that is because my blog is not so popular... yet.

Final statement:

I am happy with the organized inquiry and with the results.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар